Sunday, December 15, 2013

God wants Me (and you too)


God wants me (and you) to trust Him to be who He created me (us) to be.  That is the person He will use to move mountains, that is the person He will use to feed the five thousand with just a little bread and dried up salty fish.  The lie of our whole culture is the person (family, life, home, etc...) we were born with is not good enough and it's a lie that keeps us hog-tied and frozen.  It's a lie that strangles our true destiny.



John 15:16 says, "You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you."

Jesus points to me, lays his hand over my heart, touches my spirit, and looks in my eyes.  And there is no qualifier. - "Well, Dapoppins, when you have more education, when you have more discipline, when you are a more patient person, when you keep your home clean, when your baking is better, when you wear makeup and do your hair every time you leave the house, when your art projects look more like actual art...only then my dear Dapoppins...will I choose you..."-  HE NEVER SAID THAT...   in fact,  Jesus's qualifier was, "Follow me."

Just..."Do what I do and use the gifts and talents I have given you."  (Matthew 25: 14-30  Ephesians 4:11)




I am FREE to BE who GOD made me to BE. 






No comments: