Friday, March 22, 2013

Prayer time

I woke up last night and couldn't get back to sleep...there was too much anticipation, too much joy, too much bubbling hope...in the silence of my house I could almost hear the music of it. Revival. A move of God's Holy Spirit, breathing on my family, my town, my city, my state and country. A move of new, deeper, stronger, pure relationship with the Holy Spirit. We can bow at the very throne of God because of Jesus, we can sit at the feet of Jesus and listen to His love, but we often forget the Face and Person-hood of the Holy Spirit. Oh...He's coming to remind us. And I will see it! I declare that I will see it in my life time. Holy Spirit my arms are open. I yield. I am hungry, willing, and longing for your presence in my life. I want to see you. I want my family, town, city, state and country and the world to see you. Come Holy Spirit. Come.

John 5:39  You search the scriptures because you think in them you have eternal life, and it is these that bear witness of Me; and you are unwilling to come to me.

Lord, don't let me be like that.  Don't let me be like those old stuffy wise men, searching the pages of your book in hopes of finding life, of finding You, of touching Your glory.  Where was Moses when You revealed your Glory to Him?  Where were the faithful when flame appeared over their heads?  Lord, don't let the church, my church, be like that...stuck in the pages of Your book instead of living the pages of Your book. Revival is not going to come out the Bible....although all of Your actions will align themselves fully with Your Word and Personality...but Life Changing Revival will come out of your Presence...and I know Your word is the map to find your Presence...but if we keep looking at the Map we will never see where we are going, when we have arrived, when Your standing right in front of us saying, "I have come in my Father's Name!"

Oh Lord I pray this publicly to declare it publicly. I declare that Your coming to bring change to the church and to the community.     Help us to see.  To be vulnerable to You.  To look up from our Maps and see the beautiful things You are doing and the incredible thing You are going to accomplish.

Oh.  I am so excited.  Thank You.  Thank You Jesus.  Thank You Holy Spirit.  Thank You Father God.




No comments: